A question came in from a reader that asks:-
“If you wanted to re-engage a list you haven’t spoken to in 3 months, what’s the best approach?”
Well depending on how big the list is, would determine if its even worth it.
If it is only 500 – 1,000 subs.
Probably isn’t worth attempting to win them back… delete and build a fresh one from scratch.
If the list is above 10,000 subs… now you got something to work with.
Lots of options.
And inside of the November 2019 List Lifestyle Letter I rap about what I would do if I was in this situation… but also rap about things you’ll hear no “internet marketer” rap about like:
* The single question that once you answer – can immediately transform your business… so much so that you won’t even recognize it yourself after doing this….
* When was the last time you had a nightmare? Don’t remember… well this will force you to remember each and every single one of them going forward
* The clowns that are running your business… and how to execute them so you can earn more moolah
* The exit strategy… and why you should have one even if you don’t plan on selling your business
* The “Acres of Diamonds” that I heard from Earl Nightingale’s program “Lead The Field” and how to apply it to boost your income in the next 30 days
* The dumbest thing that almost every marketer has done at one point in their business… yes even those you look up too… Frank Kern… and other gurus…
* Turning your clutter into profits… this isn’t what you think it is…
* What we can learn from Mr. Osborn and I’m not talking about Ozzy either but a different Osborn who joined the choir invisible back in 1966
* Use the McDonalds strategy to increase revenue… not this isn’t about using upsells but about something else entirely
* How to create an endless chain of moolah for your business.. it’s amazing to me that most marketers aren’t doing this (myself included)
And a whole bunch more.
You can subscribe in time at the link below:
The issue goes to the printer on the 1st.